Tuesday, October 11, 2011

At the Shaeffer Meadows Fiber Fest.

Annette's wooden buttons on display

Poster showing Annette's alpaca babies

Annette's sweater with antler buttons and Barb's troll

This is the Keeping Fairy by Char-Lee of Raymond, WA. I was absoluteyly SMITTEN with this doll on Friday, but I am trying to tame my impulsive Inner Child, so I forced myself to wait until Sunday to buy her. I reasoned that if I was not MEANT to have her, she would not be there when I arrived to work. BUT SHE WAS THERE!! And so she is mine. Who can say why a person falls in love with a doll any more than you can explain why a certain person falls in love with another person?!

Here are the Keeping Fairy's hands, holding a key for me. In her pocket is a grocery list and some buttons on a string. She doesn't know it, but she's going on a trip tomorrow with me!

This a little pumpkin guy I bought for a friend, also made by Char-Lee. My friend likes pumpkin head dolls and this one was about as cute a one as I've ever seen!

Some of my own stuff at the Fiber Fest

One side of our booth. I deserve no credit for this lovely booth. Annette and Marcy did all the work!!

Another look at his great booth

One of Jerri Schrader's lovely painted chairs. Jerri's business is called Sleeping Bear Studios, and she's in Ocean Shores, WA. I'd like her to paint my daucshunds on chairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment