Saturday, October 23, 2010

Oops! Forgot the Group Picture!!! Sorry!!!



We celebrated our Thursday Morning Knitting Group's first birthday a week ago. I was blown away! Somehow, I had it in my busy little brain that we'd started our group last February, but several people had it in their purse calendars and I was wrong.


We met as usual, and then we all put away our knitting, went downstairs, and bought lunch (we meet at a local supermarket with a lovely upstairs messanine that overlooks a river) which we ate together. There were birthday cupcakes and sparkling cider to complete the festive occasion. Being a part of this group this past year has enriched my life and warmed my soul; I'm looking forward to many more happy years with this group.

1 comment:

  1. May have seen you up there a time or two as we occasionally go there for lunch to watch the river scenery. Have spoken to you gals and it look like you all were having a great time. Love your site. Love all the different crafts.

    ReplyDelete